06 май 2010

Shabby tea room challenge

I had this in my mind so very clear. Even last night I went to bed I kept thinking about the layout, the papers I'm going to use and I wanted a fabric print in red and green flowers, I saw few days ago in the hobby shop. That was the reason not to do my card erlyer, I wanted to go and buy that little thing today, ofc the shop was closed. It never is and just because I needed now...Doh. I know Ann (the owner) would probably read that, so I'll come for that fabric very soon, and give my idea another go. :)


However I wanted to finish this card today, becuase it's gonna be a buzzy weekend for me (craft bazzar friday & saturday), and I still haven't got the card for the next week in Crazy challenge.The pictres are little dark. I was trying to catch up the sun before it goes down, but the colours are not very accurate, and you can't really see the gliter on the letters. I'll change them asap as i can. :)


Ah, I almost forgot so say that the card is for Shabby Tea Room challenge, and the theme "Get your bling ON" - essencialy Gliter. :) Last week my card made it for a "honorable mention cup of tea", I was so so thriled about it. Thank you, Debbie!

I'm off now to make a special card for a girl, who has a birthday soon. Thank you for stoping by. See you soon!

5 коментара:

  1. Oooohhhh ... pretty, pretty!!! I {heart} those vintage girlies all dressed up! Thanks for joining us again, Nana, in the Tea Room this week :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Very pretty! Love those blingy letters! :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. страхотна е-цветът на панделката много,много ми хареса

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Oh, how very pretty! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Нана, чудесна картичка, заповядай в блога ми, там те чака наградка :)

    ОтговорИзтриване