17 май 2010

CC - DT call and few more

Fresh fresh card, finished just a few minutes ago. Sorry for being late with my DT card for the Crazy challenge, where Kari is challenging us with "something new". We have a fab sponsor this week Digi Doodle, and they give 1 lucky winner voucher for 10$! Isn't this just gooooood? :) Go over and check out they're wonderful digi stamps.


However, I have kind of bad week. Being sick for most of it, and literaly couldn't get out of the bed for the 2 of the days. That's why I'm little late with my card also, and sorry I couldn't use my fancy DT stamps from Digi Doodle, but promise to do something with it very very soon. :)


Now since we have this "new things" in the Crazy (could be anything new really - home, baby, some new stash you bought recently, boyfriend...) I tought I'm going to use this gourgeous stamp from Kathy's Digital doodles. Loved it the minute I saw it, it was matter of time to use it. :)

I may have been sick, but I tryed to keep track on the challenges blogs, and so this card is going also for:

Sweet stop - sketchDare you to digi - anything goes
Totally gorjuss - Round and round

and you might want to stop at Pile it on there is gorgeous pfoto inspiration. :)

Don't forget to pay visit to all other talanted ladys in "Crazy challenge" and also enter for the sweet little candy we give away! :)

This is it for now, i'm so going for a late garden bbq. :) Have a good night!

15 коментара:

  1. много, много ми харесва!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. This is so very sweet! What a beautiful card!
    - Ann

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Oh so AWESOME! Love this card! Love the glossy windows and the design! FAB! Can I post on my blog? :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Ле, Ели, благодаря ви! И извинявайте, че ми няма поста и на български.

    Thank you very much, Ann and Kathy, and yes ofc you can post it. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. This is fabulous! WOW! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Fabulous card!! I just adore your interpretation of the sketch!!! Fabulous details and beautiful little scene! Thanks so much for playing along!
    :)Kathy

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. много много ми хареса -просто е страхотна-как ги правиш така изпипани,дълго време е гледах,просто много ми хареса

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Love your card! I hope you're feeling better very soon.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Нана, страхотна картичка, както винаги, много ми харесват всички детайли по нея :) Облачето е много интересно намачканко, почти като истинско :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. Gorgeous hun love the glossy windows they look fab..thank you for your lovely comments on my blog

    huge hugs shellxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Great job, love the images! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. A fabulous entry for DU2DS This week. Thanks for joining us.
    x Michelle

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. Love how you cut and layered the houses for the circle; simply brilliant! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop - hope you are feeling better!

    ОтговорИзтриване